Sunday, November 7, 2010

To Boutin & To the Great.

Dear friends,

I'm really, really sorry for not speaking this up in front of you. I know it would be unfair too for not saying anything, but it doesn't necessary means that I don't care or it doesn't caught any of my interests. Excuse my passivity, but I want you to know that I always got your backs. Well in fact, I like to listen to your stories, it's a learning process for me too. The victorious and the tragic. The love found in parties. The love shelled inside of a tight friendship. The accidentally falling in love, and childhood loves. Memories of which I also had. We all know how it feels like to be in love, but sometimes we conquer boundaries and pushing our limitations too hard. We tend to forget how grateful we are on the different personalities that encircle us. The perfect combination of angst, softness and confidence that make us what we are.

Please don't get me wrong about this. I have thought about writing this so many times. If you find anything that is offending or out of the way, I just put it in here to make this long, just kidding.


To Boutin. You have family and friends. Never ever forget that. Never ever feel that you are on your own. Although, I or some may not be always around; I am so guilty about this, swear, I can tell you that you are secured with our shoulders to lean on. Our shoulders are free for someone like you. You treasure friendship like a degree, and I quote what you always say, "Always have, and always will." I hope I got it right. Just smile. Nobody wants to see you frown. Two months is long. Things may come up anytime. :)

To the Great. Forgive me for my sudden disregard on the texts, calls, and invites. After the incident, I have thought a lot of things. It impacted so hard it almost made cry. After reading your last text about it, that it's okay and it's nothing to think about, I feel more the guilt of what I said. I was guilty of saying I don't want to come over, because of the hassle. That's all. Anyway, we have settled this over text and I am afraid of opening this up face to face. It's too awkward that I want to change the topic in a snap. But thanks for understanding everything.

It's a wrap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment