Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We tend to live with love. We tend to forget other aspect of our lives.

This may not serve as an argument between those who are in love right now and those who are single for a long time. In fact, this is only a proposition to live by. When can we say we are happy? How can we measure our happiness? What is satisfaction?

To start with, I am living for almost a year doing nothing. I sleep. I wake up. I eat. I go online, and that basically serves my day. Then it will go back into the cycle. Some other things, like going out at night, jogging, exercise and applying for jobs, are just some add-ons to the cycle. And that is how it goes lately. But the mere fact that it goes back in a cycle, is that I'm enjoying it and it gives me satisfaction, for the meantime. Happiness.

I am single. Officially single. No flings, no prospects and not seeing anyone. I am happy right now, ending a relationship with a healthy break-up may give you some peace of mind when you realized that you're already single, that you won't chase them after a while, after a week of saying you're strong, after a month of drinking just to forget, or after a year of hey! hey! I'm finally okay. Anticipation and acceptance is the key.

For those who are in love right now, given that you are happy because of love. Stay true to yourself. I'm not letting you question yourself about the love you have for your partner, but to gauge your stability to whatever may come. Love is happiness, staying in love is fun and falling in love all over again is a hand held promise that no one will ever let go. Just be reminded that your partner is not your world, you also live with your partner in one world with others. Prioritize, weigh and justify your decisions individually, and those that matters to your relationship, as a couple. There's nothing wrong to go on a dinner with your friends without your partner, your partner won't love you less if you go on a night out with cousins or have yourself a cup of coffee alone.

Your ideals won't win over you, fate does. And you just have to embrace it, as reality grips you wholly.


No comments:

Post a Comment