Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Pandemonium.

After the All Saint's Day & All Soul's Day. After paying our utmost respects the our beloved departed family members and friends in the cemetery. We had our Halloween costume party. Anything goes in a costume party. It's the only time you can be what you want to be with out looking odd. Excusable.

My original plot of attack, I will be a dead soldier kuno. I have in mind wearing my highschool cat fatigue with some blood-stained bandages. I found my fatigue, with the patches of my school and my rank. But this is the one I really have in mind. The whole package of an army soldier:


photo from a Soldier shop


photo from Brisbane's Boy College
But then, staring at my combat boots is a disappointment. It is totally charged with time and mud. It is already dissolving in the mud covering it. I remember that the last time I used it was on my cat graduation, which means that it should be glistening in shine. And I wonder what happened to my boots. I'm still disappointed with it, can't get over?

Anyway, plan B is to be a nerdy geeky school boy. So I dug in the closet of my old school uniforms. Yes, it has my old stuffs from elementary and highschool. Even the books that smells like you're in the national library are in there. I found my elementary uniform. The short grey shorts and the misfitting polo. The shorts fits close to perfection. A bit small but still can be pulled off. Polo? I looked for my brother's uniform, a bit bigger but it's okay. The day itself, I went out. I went to school for some documents requisition and to the mall to look for stuffs that can pump up my uniform. Needless to say, I pretty much went overboard. I bought suspenders that is not so necessary in elementary, maybe a decent belt would look nicer. Then knee high socks suck! I never wore socks raised above my knees, even in playing volleyball. Never! And a bow tie, which totally made it not a hit. So I had to change fast, think twice and pull off!

It wasn't much of a hit. On the bright side, my friend pulled out this Spongebob costume. At first, my friend tried it on. Then she said it's a bit uncomfortable having it on. So I tried and stayed in there for the rest of the night.



'We are who we are, you know we are superstars!' --- Ke$ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment