Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We Share When We Care.


Yay! I can claim my Starbucks 2011 Planner anytime. Thanks for the help of two of my friends, who are not a patron of the said planner. Thank you @krxxxa & @bashiebashie for filling up my card, 2 each. Will get back onto you anytime. Ha!

Just like every year, every stickers you redeemed will give a share to Sparkhope-Starbucks flagship for early childhood care and development in partnership with UNICEF.

The promo card has 17 slots to be filled up, 9 on which are for the Starbucks Holiday beverage. My all time favorite Toffee Nut Latte, Praline Mocha and Peppermint. And the other 8 slots are for regular Starbucks coffees and chocolates.

The promo started last November 3, 2010 and will end in January 5, 2010. But planners can be claimed until March 6, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment