Sunday, November 14, 2010

Manny Pacquiao: The Legendary Pound for Pound King.


I think Manny 'Pacman' Pacquaio deserves a salute. He continually brings honor and put the 7, 107 islands of the Philippines in the map. Wow! Big things really come in small packages, it's like Filipino David is continually knocking out all the Mexican Goliaths. I have not enough knowledge in boxing, but as long as Manny looks good and still in shape to finish 12 rounds, I have no doubt on him winning.



Betting on him, I think, is a no brainer. People just have to bet which round will he knock out his opponent.

In congratulating him, I made this. Laugh hard as you can. I don't have the ample skills to smoothen the edges and masking which is the result of skipping my computer classes. Yes, it's the Mindstyle Art Toy figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment