Wednesday, August 11, 2010

B- 26: New I Love You.

As I was watching the season finale of Pretty Little Liars, B-26 by Ezra Fits, Yes! Mr. Fitz, caught my interest. And for the intelligence of Google, I searched and found the poem in their site. Pretty Little Liars serves me as a source of the soundtrack. Only the soundtrack, because there might be some spoilers in the comment boxes and reveal who has been sending texts and memos as A, which is obviously not known even in the finale episode.

Here is the poem. Interpret carefully.

"B-26"
by Ezra Fitz

It’s a number.
It’s a song.
It’s a girl.
Smooth.
Pearl joy packed.
Gold falafel,
As through ice.
It’s four-thirty.
Morning with
Phone calls.
It’s deaf mute.
It’s cheap.
A foreign car.
Maybe bingo.
Lucky night?
Something says
It smells bad.


Did you come out of something? Maybe it's the new I love you, Aria but I just can't tell. Or something like, this is not right.

No comments:

Post a Comment